- I am Rachel
- I love Jesus
- I love music, coffee, photography, and dates with my friends
- I have moved three times in my life and I’d like to not do it again soon
- I’m very good at dropping valuable things (repeatedly)
- I like to pretend I’m getting my life together, but in reality, I am very young. I do not have my life together at all. Sorry to disappoint.
Thanks for stopping by — it means a lot to me!
here are some other blogs I recommend…
- Katie Tumino — a lovely blog full of theological thoughts, recipes, and other observances. She’s a newish blogger but certainly doesn’t write like one! Katie is an incredibly sweet and kind person.
- Kara Elizabeth — her thoughts on God, friends, and health, sprinkled with beautiful photography of her own. Such an encouraging and loving blog! Kara’s created a little spot that showcases God’s work in her life.
- Ryan Lamontagne — a blog chock full of thoughtful posts on coffee, fears, depression, photography, relationships, you name it. He’s so good at writing and has really encouraged me in my own craft.
- Ashley Kunze — this blog is so amazing. The archives go way back, full of stories and posts that reach straight to where you are. I really look up to Ashley as a writer, not to mention she co-runs a lovely twenty one pilots blog.
- Katie Kuo — one of my most recent blog finds, but one of my favorites! Katie’s got this way with words that completely gets her thoughts across. Lots of posts about health, style, art, personality, and everything else.