- I am Rachel
- I love Jesus
- I love music, coffee, photography, and dates with my friends
- I have moved three times in my life and I’d like to not do it again soon
- I’m very good at dropping valuable things (repeatedly)
- I like to pretend I’m getting my life together, but in reality, I am very young. I do not have my life together at all. Sorry to disappoint.
Thanks for stopping by — it means a lot to me!
here are some other blogs I recommend…
- Katie Tumino — a lovely blog full of theological thoughts, recipes, and other observances. She’s a newish blogger but certainly doesn’t write like one! Katie is an incredibly sweet and kind person.
- Kara Elizabeth — her thoughts on God, friends, and health, sprinkled with beautiful photography of her own. Such an encouraging and loving blog! Kara’s created a little spot that showcases God’s work in her life.
- Ryan Lamontagne — a blog chock full of thoughtful posts on coffee, fears, depression, photography, relationships, you name it. He’s so good at writing and has really encouraged me in my own craft.
- Ashley Kunze — this blog is so amazing. The archives go way back, full of stories and posts that reach straight to where you are. I really look up to Ashley as a writer, not to mention she co-runs a lovely twenty one pilots blog.